• What information do we collect about you?
• How will we use the information about you?
• How do we keep your information safe?
• Access to your information and correction
• Your right to complain
• How to contact us
What Information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for product or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys and provide feedback. Website usage information is collected by using cookies.
How do we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process an order, and manage your account and if you agree we e.mail you about any other products and services we think may be of interest to you. Cellecta Ltd will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies.
In processing your order, we may send your details to and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
How do we keep your information safe?
The business uses Microsoft 365 with a daily back-up of all electronic files to the cloud
SAGE is also backed up daily
CRM – Salesforce, Permissions to be gathered at time of request by the sales team – Business to Business
Email marketing – Constant Contact, Inc. is an online marketing company
• Our customer database is held on secure servers.
• Unsubscribe is easy from Constant Contact and is available on each email.
• Each user has been contacted for their permission – all those who have not given consent will be unsubscribed on May 25th 2022
• Glenigans – Construction industry intelligence. Information is quickly available from this online building portal.
• NSBRC – The centre sends Cellecta email notifications for those who have asked for further information from us direct.
• RIBA – Either direct from the architects or from RIBA during roadshows these end users will be contacted direct by the sales team
• Exhibitions – Contact forms have been created to ensure the end users permissions are clear and are able to physically confirm they want to be contacted
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the following address (see below how to contact us)
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitors use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Your Right to Complain
You have a right to complain to the ICO (Information Commissioners Office) 03031231113 www.ico.org.uk/concerns if you feel that there is problem in the way your data is being handled by Cellecta Ltd.
How to contact us.
Cellecta Ltd, Norman Close, Medway Valley Park, Rochester. KENT ME2 2NF